Re: DUO-ART 120 shipping date

Vianney Colombat

Hello,

the situation is the one described here : https://www.eladit.shop/en-gb/

Regarding the DUO-ART we are producing them by batch of 2/3 pieces every several weeks ... components the most critical are the microcontroller LPC1700 series (used also on the DUO) and the Raspberry Compute Module. To be clear regarding this type of components, some of our 2020 orders to suppliers have not yet been processed.

Regards,

Vianney

Il 17/05/2022 20:26, Bob ha scritto:
Does anyone know when this amp will start shipping?   I would love to buy one to match my FDM-DUO.  No response from ELAD email and voicemail.

Regards,
Bob
N5VJV

--
Vianney Colombat
ELAD Italy

Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio di posta elettronica sono riservate e confidenziali e ne è vietata la diffusione in qualunque modo eseguita (DL 196/2003). Qualora Lei non fosse la persona a cui il presente messaggio è destinato, La invitiamo ad eliminarlo e a non leggerlo, dandone gentilmente comunicazione al mittente.

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may well also be legally privileged (DL 196/2003). If you are not among the named recipients, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system, do not use the contents for any purpose whatsoever nor disclose them to anyone else.