Re: ELAD REMOTE 1.79 #linux #duo-art #wsjt-x

Vianney Colombat

Both ideas have been studied and some prototypes have existed, but no concrete products.

Regards,

Vianney

Il 16/05/2022 01:59, Pez T ha scritto:

Thanks Giovanni,

 Yes I am aware of this, I already use Splashtop for this purpose, however I was asking more about the possibility of something like this (SW2 server/cleint, or a IP remote hardware interface) being on the future development roadmap? If not, that's OK, but I wanted to ask.

 Regards

--
Vianney Colombat
ELAD Italy

Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio di posta elettronica sono riservate e confidenziali e ne è vietata la diffusione in qualunque modo eseguita (DL 196/2003). Qualora Lei non fosse la persona a cui il presente messaggio è destinato, La invitiamo ad eliminarlo e a non leggerlo, dandone gentilmente comunicazione al mittente.

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may well also be legally privileged (DL 196/2003). If you are not among the named recipients, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system, do not use the contents for any purpose whatsoever nor disclose them to anyone else.