Gesendet: Donnerstag, 24. Februar 2022 um 10:41 Uhr
Von: "john williams" <jjwilliams121@...>
An: EladSDR@groups.io
Betreff: [EladSDR] Recording AM band
Hi Guys
Just updated my Elad FDM -S2 to version 3.52 and finding that it is not recording the whole AM band from 530 - 1710 kHz. It's stopping at about 1100 kHz for some reason. On the recording section I have listed the frequencies from 530 to 1710 kHz. How do I resolve the problem?
Many thanks
John Wlliams