From: EladSDR@groups.io <EladSDR@groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill Nollman
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2022 6:55 AM
To: EladSDR@groups.io
Subject: Re: [EladSDR] Update SW2

I appreciate the work required to make changes and I understand wanting
matching VRX colors across windows. I also understand that having a setting
for everything becomes unreasonable. But I do hope that the RDS window text
color (PI Code and Radio Text) can be set back to white.

Suggestion, on the Graphics Tab add a 4th check box in the lower right
similar to the others that says "Apply VRX Color to RDS Text"?

Thank You!

Bill

Von: "Bill Nollman" <billct97@... <mailto:billct97@...> >
An: EladSDR@groups.io <mailto:EladSDR@groups.io>
Betreff: Re: [EladSDR] Update SW2

Just got home from a long weekend away (with my S3, of course) and installed
v3.54 and the Filter BW direct entry works again. Thank you!

I see that now the RDS window text color now matches the color of the RX and
the frequency. This is not good. Could there be a SETting that allow the RDS
window text to remain white and not match the RX and frequency color? I
didn't see a way to revert back to how it used to be in the new Color
Settings. I'm happy with RX1 and the frequency being red, as it always has
been, but the RDS text looks terrible being any color besides white.

Thanks,

Bill