Re: FDM-SW2 Update

Otso Ylönen

Wow, great! I am eager to try the memory function with my recordings. I have dozens of terabytes unlistened AM and FM recordings to play with!

Sent from my Android phone with GMX Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

On 21.1.2022, 15.53 Vianney Colombat <vianney@...> wrote:

Hello,

the version 3.53 of the SW2 software is available in the Under test folder along with some release notes.

The most important changes are:
    - possibility to change the background of the spectrum and to save on file all the colors that can be set by the software,

- added the possibility to choose whether to display 9 or 12 digits for the Advanced Tuning window,
    - improved keyboard shortcuts management (with addition of new shortcuts),

- added the possibility to use the memories even when playing a file,

    - improved software stability for the S3.

Regards,

Vianney

--
Vianney Colombat
ELAD Italy

Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio di posta elettronica sono riservate e confidenziali e ne è vietata la diffusione in qualunque modo eseguita (DL 196/2003). Qualora Lei non fosse la persona a cui il presente messaggio è destinato, La invitiamo ad eliminarlo e a non leggerlo, dandone gentilmente comunicazione al mittente.

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may well also be legally privileged (DL 196/2003). If you are not among the named recipients, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system, do not use the contents for any purpose whatsoever nor disclose them to anyone else.