Gesendet: Donnerstag, 21. Oktober 2021 um 01:49 Uhr
Von: "Bill Nollman" <billct97@...>
An: EladSDR@groups.io
Betreff: Re: [EladSDR] Shift in center frequency
Otso;

I can reproduce your 9kHz/10kHz problem in a similar way.
Open a WBFM capture (88-108MHz) with a 100kHz bandwidth.
Close it and then open a MW capture (1.5MHz capture centered on 1120kHz). The bandwidth will still be 100kHz even though I'd prefer 10kHz.
Change the bandwidth to 1kHz or 10kHz (only so I can tune in finer steps than 100kHz). Every station will be off frequency. For example my local 1080kHz is tuned in on 1065kHz.
Now with the bandwidth set to 10kHz close and re-open the same MW capture and everything is working and on frequency.

Bill