Re: Shift in center frequency

Otso Ylönen

An additional finding: I made a clip out of a ”badly behaving” IQ file (between A and B markers). When played back, it also was fine only on first load. When loaded again to SW2 it moved all frequencies up with 2 kHz. E.g. stations on 1440 come now at 1442 kHz!

Otso

Otso Ylönen <otso.ylonen@gmx.net> kirjoitti 20.10.2021 kello 14.42:

Hi,
I have a strange thing going on with the latest beta SW2 (3.51):

The first time I load a saved (MW) IQ file everything is fine. On consequtive attempts to listen to the captured RF, the center frequency has shifted (e.g. 2 kHz) and all ststions on the band come on ”wrong” frequencies.

I have sometimes had similar trouble when at times using 9kHz step while recording and then attempting to use 10kHz step when reproducing the IQ file (or vice versa).

Now, this is with the same laptop I have done the recordings. I will have to see if things change once I am back from my DX expedition and can use my desktop, which has worked fine with 3.51.