Shift in center frequency

Otso Ylönen

Hi,
I have a strange thing going on with the latest beta SW2 (3.51):

The first time I load a saved (MW) IQ file everything is fine. On consequtive attempts to listen to the captured RF, the center frequency has shifted (e.g. 2 kHz) and all ststions on the band come on ”wrong” frequencies.

I have sometimes had similar trouble when at times using 9kHz step while recording and then attempting to use 10kHz step when reproducing the IQ file (or vice versa).

Now, this is with the same laptop I have done the recordings. I will have to see if things change once I am back from my DX expedition and can use my desktop, which has worked fine with 3.51.