From: weirdglezga via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, June 5, 2021 3:32 PM
To: EladSDR@groups.io
Subject: [EladSDR] Vb Virtual cable A and B

hi

does anyone use vb virtual audio with the duo

cable A and B,I’ve purchased and I’m thinking maybe I purchased wrong,, and also an unregistered version of VSPE on 64bit average

i cannot get it working after following the Elad application notes,
really struggling with it

any ideas how to sort this, I’d like to use remote 2 channel and a couple digital modes and fone

thanx