Re: SW2 software shuts down after random amoutn of time

Srinivas Chennupaty

Bill -
yes no screen savers and never power off (this is a desktop system).
thanks for the suggestions. Maybe the minimzed window bypasses the waterfall issue?

Srinivas

On Friday, April 2, 2021, 01:31:36 PM PDT, Bill Nollman <billct97@...> wrote:

I’ve seen the waterfall on SW2 freeze, turning into a smear and audio stops. That seems to be the most common crash I’ve seen over 5+ years of using SW2. But for the GUI to close completely I can’t say that has happened to me very often if ever and not on a recurring basis.

I assume you have turned off any screen savers and maybe set the Windows Power settings to “High Performance”. All just guesses.

Bill