S3 Downconverter Official Update

Paul Jones

Ok this is an official update, just got off phone with Franco, he is tweaking one of the boards in the Downconverter before design is finalized, improving the sensitivity on the higher bands. He/me hope to have it in beta next month (April) and for sale not long after that. It can be installed from the factory or here at EladUSA in SC or it can easily be customer installed, one usb connector and an SMA to the back panel.

Still no price currently, but it will be available very soon.

As soon as I get more info/testing I will post more...

Paul EladUSA