Re: S3 antenna inputs

Paul Jones

Not yet, I’ve asked for them and also swl band filters to add to the ham band filters

On Feb 9, 2021, at 19:10, Pete <p.briggs.garage@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Paul,
Are there S3 plug-in WFM blocking filter(s) available?
If so please point to where I might purchase one. I don't see any filters available on the Elad-usa site.

*EDIT*: PAUL, PLEASE DISREGARD THIS POST. I MISUNDERSTOOD YOUR POST REGARDING WFB FILTERS. A WFB BLOCKING FILTER HAS TO BE EXTERNAL TO THE SDR. I HAVE SINCE ORDERED ONE. THEY ARE INEXPENSIVE TOO!

Thanks
Pete

On Tue, Feb 9, 2021 at 03:56 PM, Paul Jones wrote:
HF1/2 9khz to 54mhz
Vhf1 54mhz to 108mhz (499.99mhz)
Officially radio tunes to 108 but it will go to 500mhz but you would need filters to block WFM signals from appearing above 108

Paul EladUSA