Gesendet: Freitag, 29. Januar 2021 um 14:49 Uhr
Von: "Bill Nollman" <billct97@...>
An: EladSDR@groups.io
Betreff: Re: [EladSDR] S3 PC spec?

Mike, thank you for sharing that. I think your good results are because the 8TB drive is internal and SATA connected. I typically use external USB3 8TB drives for an offload for internal 2TB SSD (most DX is done on the laptop when I travel) and the 8TB (via USB3) are useless for recording, sometimes OK for playback. I’ll have to see if I have an internal SATA drive that I can put into my desktop to test.

The point of my reply to others, all 8TB drives may not be created equally. Internal SATA III may work to capture at 24MHz while external USB3 may not.

Bill