S3 & S2 together (was: S3 article by Nils DK8OK)

Otso Ylönen

I still have two S2's along with the S3. These are great little things to carry with and sometimes it makes sense to record the band (MW in my case) with different antennas at the same case. Also, it is quite interesting to compare reception between two antennas in real time by listening one on the left and the other on the right ear!

BR, Otso

Gesendet: Montag, 25. Januar 2021 um 13:36 Uhr
Von: "Ron Hunsicker via groups.io" <ronhunsi@...>
An: EladSDR@groups.io
Betreff: Re: [EladSDR] S3 article by Nils DK8OK
Clint:  I had no problems starting and running the S3.  I was running an FDM-S2 with a stout W10 computer that was up to date.  I had installed SW2 version 3.047.  When i unplugged the S2 and plugged in the S3, the S3 started without a hitch.  I was going to run the S2 in parallel, but my experience with the S3 has been so good that the S2 is back in its original shipping box.

Willi:  Thanks for the link.

Best regards,

Ron