IQ: StartTime & StopTime

Otso Ylönen

Hello,

I got a corrupted IQ file due to a power-off situation with my S3. That meant that the last IQ file in a series was left with an empty header. It was easy to get the file "back" by copying the header from the first file (.000) using a hex editor. Playback of the file works without problems, but the start and stop times are now the same as with the first file.

I suppose it is not possible to modify these with the ELAD WavHeaderManager, right?

I would try and edit the time info with the hex editor if I got some advice...