Re: FDM-SW2 - How to fix or lock waterfall and spectrum background when turning VFO knob #fdm-sw2

Neil Smith G4DBN

Try clicking the FDM-DUO icon at top left, then uncheck the mode of duo = mode of RX1 button, then uncheck Lock to CF above the waterfall. I haven't tested what happens on TX, but it appears to work OK on RX. YMMV!

Neil G4DBN

On 28/12/2020 16:26, Mark Wheeler wrote:
How do I lock the waterfall and spectrum so that when  I turn the VFO and move up and down the frequency band that my VFO frequency scrolls instead of the waterfall and spectrum scrolling?

Thanks,
Mark WU6R