Re: DUO-ART-120 power on sequence problem #duo-art

Heinz-Juergen Kronemeyer

I am using the DUO-ART amplifier with the FDM-DUO radio. The radio gets its DC power from the amplifier. When I turn the amplifier on the radio comes on, then turns off, and then turns back on again. This puts the radio through an unnecessary power up/down cycle. Am I the only one with this issue or is this a known problem?

That's normal Boot up Sequence. It's needed for Remote Control to be sure, the Art and the Duo are connected. The Art is used for Remote Control and you can't press any Buttons if you are miles away and have a EXT-IO Error. :-)

73

Heinz-Juergen