Gesendet: Freitag, 20. November 2020 um 21:36 Uhr
Von: "g0ofe" <forums@...>
An: EladSDR@groups.io
Betreff: Re: [EladSDR] S3 mobile use

I would think powering it from a 12v battery would be absolutely fine.. just the same as powering it from a 12v linear power supply as I do.

73. Jim G0OFE

On 20/11/2020 20:58, Otso Ylönen wrote:
Hello,

Does anyone have experience of using an S3 outside of the power grid? I am wondering how I could use one at my cottage that relies on battery power. So, far I have powered everything with 12V car batteries. This has meant that I cannot charge my laptop while listening (to mediumwaves) because of the interference from step-up converters. Thew S2 has obviously not caused any problems because it gets its power from the laptop.