Re: Fdm-S3

Otso Ylönen

Hi,

I get best results by having SW2 AGC on medium setting, and listen through audio software that allows for filtering and emphazising of audio.

When creating audio clips that I keep, I do the following:
- AGC off, level so that it does not clip
- Normalize volume with audio recording sw
- Use of equalizer/audio filters to reduce interference and emphazise speech

Also, I have auto-notch always on and I often set the two SW2 RF filters to reduce adjacent channel interference.

Sent from my Android phone with GMX Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

On 17.11.2020, 16.19 "Mike via groups.io" <mikexeno@...> wrote:

Try adjusting the AGC threshold (move it to the left)