Gesendet: Mittwoch, 28. Oktober 2020 um 18:38 Uhr
Von: "Jerry" <jerry@...>
An: EladSDR@groups.io
Betreff: [EladSDR] Weird FDM-SW2 Issue
I'm running FDM-SW2 v3.045 with an FDM-S2. I'm tuned to 15580 kHz and listening to the VOA in AM mode. Everything sounds normal. When I turn on the noise blanker, the audio from the VOA is mixing with the audio from WWV! I can hear the WWV time ticks and time announcements quite clearly as well as the VOA audio.

What's going on here? I've never had this problem before when using the noise blanker.

I've got a WAV file illustrating this if anyone is interested.