Re: Duo with pc headset ssb #eladduo

Vianney Colombat

Hello Mark,

try to uncheck this check box and restart the software.

"Use FDM-DUO TX Control Panel" option activates the "FDM-DUO TX Control" panel which is not fully working.

With this option unchecked, you will use the "FDM-DUO Advanced TX" panel.

Regards,

Vianney, Elad Italy

Il 26/10/2020 12:15, Mark Wickens ha scritto:
OK, so I tried to check everything from the basics upwards

Here you can see the microphone is working - I am getting a signal on the windows sounds dialog:

Although I have permission for desktop apps to access the microphone device the FDM-Duo software isn't listed as one of the applications that has attempted to use it:

I have the correct devices selected in the TX control panel:

Here are the advanced settings:

Anything else anyone can think of to try?

Thanks for the help, very much appreciate it.
Note that this headset/laptop combo works fine with the SunSDR2 Pro, so the hardware is definitely sound.

Mark.

Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio di posta elettronica sono riservate e confidenziali e ne è vietata la diffusione in qualunque modo eseguita (DL 196/2003). Qualora Lei non fosse la persona a cui il presente messaggio è destinato, La invitiamo ad eliminarlo e a non leggerlo, dandone gentilmente comunicazione al mittente.

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may well also be legally privileged (DL 196/2003). If you are not among the named recipients, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system, do not use the contents for any purpose whatsoever nor disclose them to anyone else.