Re: Duo with pc headset ssb #eladduo

James Allen

Look at your wave out setting. It should be the “Line ELAD FDM DUO Audio device”

Regards,

Jim Allen

On Oct 25, 2020, at 4:59 PM, Neil Smith G4DBN <neil@...> wrote:

This is me humming into my Heil headset plugged into the MIC port on the front of the computer.

<ffdnjchooahnjaep.png>

Does your Win10 installation think that SW2 doesn't have permission to use microphone devices?

Neil G4DBN

<hdjpgpcjeacadkol.png>

On 25/10/2020 20:36, Mark Wickens wrote:
I found the TX control panel but it would appear that no matter what settings I try when pressing the PTT button in USB mode the microphone produces no output.

I am using a Panasonic Toughbook. It has two built in 3.5mm jacks for headphone and microphone and I am using a Heil Headset plugged directly into both ports. I can see from the Windows Sound Settings panel that the microphone is working and I have selected the microphone on the TX control panel.

Anything I've missed? Thanks, Mark. M0NOM

_.dbn.uk