Re: Duo with pc headset ssb #eladduo

Neil Smith G4DBN

This is me humming into my Heil headset plugged into the MIC port on the front of the computer.

Does your Win10 installation think that SW2 doesn't have permission to use microphone devices?

Neil G4DBN

On 25/10/2020 20:36, Mark Wickens wrote:
I found the TX control panel but it would appear that no matter what settings I try when pressing the PTT button in USB mode the microphone produces no output.

I am using a Panasonic Toughbook. It has two built in 3.5mm jacks for headphone and microphone and I am using a Heil Headset plugged directly into both ports. I can see from the Windows Sound Settings panel that the microphone is working and I have selected the microphone on the TX control panel.

Anything I've missed? Thanks, Mark. M0NOM

_.dbn.uk