Re: The Next S3 Question

Vianney Colombat

We are working on it, it is expected by the end of the year.

Vianney

Il 12/10/2020 19:48, Pete ha scritto:
I am one of the lucky ones who have received, and enjoy a new S3. Thanks Paul.
The next question is; when will the new downconverter module be available and what will be the cost?
With that asked I recommend that documentation of the downconverter's installation, capabilities and operation be posted prior to its release.
I hope we don't have to endure the same scenario we had with getting an FDM S3.

Pete
_._,_._,_

Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio di posta elettronica sono riservate e confidenziali e ne è vietata la diffusione in qualunque modo eseguita (DL 196/2003). Qualora Lei non fosse la persona a cui il presente messaggio è destinato, La invitiamo ad eliminarlo e a non leggerlo, dandone gentilmente comunicazione al mittente.

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may well also be legally privileged (DL 196/2003). If you are not among the named recipients, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system, do not use the contents for any purpose whatsoever nor disclose them to anyone else.