From: EladSDR@groups.io <EladSDR@groups.io> On Behalf Of Jerry
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2020 2:38 PM
To: EladSDR@groups.io
Subject: Re: [EladSDR] FDM-SW2 Recording -- Empty File

Bill,

I'm running SW2 v3.027. That's the only version I've ever run, so there shouldn't be any mismatch with components from an earlier version.

I'm generally leery of running "software under test" -- is v3.042 stable enough so this isn't a concern? If you think it is, I'll give it a try.

If I do install v3.042, do I just run the installer and let it install over v3.027?