Gesendet: Freitag, 09. Oktober 2020 um 15:55 Uhr
Von: "Ron Hunsicker via groups.io" <ronhunsi@...>
An: EladSDR@groups.io
Betreff: [EladSDR] S3 Manual
Bill Nollman's response raises many questions:

Can an S2 and and an S3 be operated at the same time?  Essentially, can (depending how much grunt your computer has) two copies of the SW2 software be operating at the same time?

Bill:  Were you running the two radios from one computer or two?

If one, any tricks you could pass to the list serve?

Thanks,

Ron

--
Ron Hunsicker