Sorry, I assumed nobody in Europe has received an S3 yet.
Are you saying that it is just me?
73 Tony.

On 03/10/2020 13:56, Chris Mackerell wrote:
Hi Tony

Surely this should be a question you should be asking of Martyn Lynch
rather than this Elad users list?

Much as we'd like to help I suspect none of us has a spare S3 :-)

73 Chris

On 2020-10-04 01:50, Tony EI8JK wrote:
What's happening to the European S3 deliveries? The US has had at least one delivery but none yet in Europe (where they are made!)
I've had one on pre-order with Martin Lynch for a couple of months, but no sign of actually getting one yet.

Hopefully very soon, hint hint :-)

73, Tony, EI8JK

--
Chris Mackerell,   Sandy Bay-Marahau Road,   Marahau
RD 2, Motueka 7197, New Zealand  chris@...

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#18231) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [ei8jk@...]