I've had one on pre-order with Martin Lynch for a couple of months, but no sign of actually getting one yet.

Hopefully very soon, hint hint :-)

73, Tony, EI8JK

On 03/10/2020 12:51, Chris Mackerell wrote:
Yep, just tried to buy an S3 and got nowhere. The site needs some
work.

Not that I need an S3 - my DUOr is doing all I need, but the
website still needs fixing.

Cheers, Chris

On 2020-10-04 00:41, Ron Liekens wrote:
Paul, what is happening with the commercial European Elad website? The sales pages are not available as the site says that a new website is coming soon, but it is lasting for many months. Maybe you can ask Franco as you are in close contact as I believe. E-mails are not responded.

73' Ronget
ON2RON

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#18229) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [ei8jk@...]