Re: ART DUO TUNE / Panadapter Display anomaly

Vianney Colombat

It probably happens because the FDM-DUO doesn't assert the PTT OUT (which goes to the DUO-ART PTT IN) during TUNE mode. I guess menu 25 of the DUO-ART is "Force To No" and so menu 56 of the FDM-DUO is "NO". Note that enabling PTT OUT during TUNE mode will enable the Power Amplifier of the DUO-ART, you can adjust the FDM-DUO power output during TUNE mode with menu 55 of the FDM-DUO.

Vianney

Il 09/09/2020 13:51, G8NRY ha scritto:

[Edited Message Follows]

Hi all, I have my DUO-ART 60 set in View 4 to show the Panadapter and switch to FWD/REV meters when I transmit. All works as expected.
But when I start the TUNE sequence the display stays in Panadapter (Receive) mode and doesn't switch to the power meter display like it does in any other TX mode.
I can see the FWD/REV power changing on the FDM-DUO display, but not on the actual ATU/PA which seems a bit of an oversight at least!
Is this a configuration issue or a limitation with the ART software?
73 Paul
_._,_._,_

Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio di posta elettronica sono riservate e confidenziali e ne è vietata la diffusione in qualunque modo eseguita (DL 196/2003). Qualora Lei non fosse la persona a cui il presente messaggio è destinato, La invitiamo ad eliminarlo e a non leggerlo, dandone gentilmente comunicazione al mittente.

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may well also be legally privileged (DL 196/2003). If you are not among the named recipients, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system, do not use the contents for any purpose whatsoever nor disclose them to anyone else.