Re: Re. Blueduo again..

Michael Boudreaux

Blue Duo still working great! Did you get your S3?  No word on the Duo X. Enjoying my Duo but have broken feet and it has been a challenge to purchase replacement. They want 60 Euro postage and 16 Euro for 2 sets of feet! Yikes for a pensioner.  Elad helped me locate some in Australia so we will see if we receive them. I ordered and paid for them. extra 15 dollars for less than 100 dollar order and 8 dollars for 2 sets of feet. better than Elads Shop  which was 76.50 Euro!  73  Mike vk3xz vk4sy

------ Original Message ------
From: "Morris via Groups.Io" <g1pib@...>
Sent: 24/01/2020 06:35:34
Subject: [EladSDR] Re. Blueduo again..

Having built a few Blueduo interfaces for fellow users I would like to thank those that reported all was well and working..
I would like to thank Giovanni Franza whom I believe wrote the software ?..nice addition for the Duo..
Belated New Years greetings to all and here's to a FDM-S3  and  a DUO-X  arriiving in hopefully in my shack soon.
Morris G1PIB .. WX  overcast in Somerset..