Gesendet: Montag, 03. August 2020 um 12:46 Uhr
Von: "Giovanni Franza" <gfranza@...>
An: EladSDR@groups.io
Betreff: Re: [EladSDR] FDM-DUO feature suggestion #elad
Hi Otso,
it should be used with any device that has serial USB CAT input.
So it could be used with FDM DUO and FDM DUOr but not with S1/S2/S3 directly.
Using VSPE it should be used with SW2, but only if iyou are able to compile under Windows..
It should be possible since the only library needed is libportmidi and libpthread that exist in Linux, MacOS and Windows.
Hope this helps,

Giovanni - HB9EIK