From: "Simon" <ohhellnotagain@...>
Sent: 15/07/2020 08:55:20
Subject: [EladSDR] Using advanced tx features.

Hello

managed to get the advanced tx features to work using the duo mic via duo ( using sw2.)

gives me equaliser, compressor etc..only thing that does not work is the waveform..( do not care!)

HOWEVER..if i enable tx adv i lose duo VFO on the duo..it shows LOCKED OP..( as well as SP.) and can only change freq via pc..

how can i get the vfo on duo to work? Works fine if tx adv off..

I suspect i doing something silly..though having said that i have read on here that  tx adv only work with mic USB IN, yet it does work with stock duo mic..

thank you Simon