Re: Level Meter reading on alias products

Paul Andrews <pandrews@...>

Where can I learn.about aliasing products.  I own 2 x FDM Duos.  #1 is on my 432 / 1296 MHz EME system.  I use a 28 MHz IF and transverters.  This is a awesome system for EME.

My #2 Duo is configured for 144 MHz and interconnected to a 10 GHz transverter.

This is my 1st try with 10 GHz so there might be multiple items to optimize.

Is using the Duo at 144 MHz a poor choice for weak signal work?

73 - Paul - W2HRO

On Sat, Jul 11, 2020, 14:57 Andy G4JNT <andy.g4jnt@...> wrote:
When using alias products on receive, ( eg at 144MHz), what does the level meter show when set to dBm ?

ie.  does it automatically take into account the SINC(X) loss