From: EladSDR@groups.io [mailto:EladSDR@groups.io] On Behalf Of Patrick Bouldin KM5L
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2020 10:07 AM
To: EladSDR@groups.io
Subject: Re: [EladSDR] Phase noise or front end overload #elad

Hey Clint, thanks for responding. Gosh with so much crowding during field day I don't think I could answer those questions. I see the ADC flash now and then, always have, I thought I heard that was "normal". Didn't notice the DUO PK light but I'll start to look.

Your last comment, what is that, a high pass filter that blocks anything lower than 160 meters? Tell me about the filter!

Thanks and 73,
Patrick KM5L