Re: DUO up/down band change

Giovanni Franza

Hi Andy,
for the sketch length the problem is not only the buffer length (see later) but also variables and code itself.
For the buffer: sometimes the protcol has been modified, and it is possibile that more parameters will be added in the future.
If you plan to use a buffer for data receprion, remember to use a bigger one or to limit byte reading to buffer length
and to discard other data if the protocol report a length greater than buffer length.
My sketch is far perfect, it was built ony to solve a specific problem, and I left code only to help people that are willing to erite ther own code.
Regards,

Giovanni - HB9EIK