Re: ART-60 Spectrum display #duo-art

Simon

Ah ok!!!!

Then u need an active loop antenna..lz1aq amp design is GOOD

Use 4 square loops plus one set at 90 degrees to get 90 degree steering..and also a preferred homebrew noise canceller/ phaser..

I live in very built up london..s3-5 noise on active loop on 160..s5-7 on tx mag loop..

Simon

On 11 Jul 2020, at 18:33, David KK7SS <d3j452@...> wrote:

Simon,
That's with the dummy load... just internally generated noise!
Quite noisy on my vertical - S6-S9 on 40M !
100ft from the main road intersection, street lights, power lines, traffic lights, etc.
Mercury and Sodium lights at the school 280 ft away!
And one of my neighbors has a plasma TV..
But it could be worse - I could be in an housing area with antenna bans  LOL

Dave KK7SS