Re: new fdm duo owner question - FM Broadcast reception w/SW2 #fdm-duo

Neil Smith G4DBN

You have to edit a line in one of the configs Bill.

Close SW2, then edit the file c:\users\<you username>\Documents\ELAD\FDM-SW2\FDMSW2SwSetup.xml

Find the line saying:

<UnlockDUOt value="0" />

and change the 0 to a 1, then save the file.

Restart SW2 and so long as you untick the LPF box, you'll be able to tune above 54MHz. UnlockDUOr is for the FDM-DUOr.  See also the note about profiles if you are using those.

Neil G4DBN

From the manual, page 67:

On 07/07/2020 17:17, b b via groups.io wrote:
hey folks! really excited to be a new fdm duo owner - i have most of the basic operations in standalone mode, but i have a question regarding a step-by-step on FM broadcast (88.5-107) using my duo and SW2

- i can set menu 2 and 33 to enable extended coverage on the rig, but cannot for the life of me figure out how to set up or enter FM BCB freqs in SW2

thanks for any help... i know i still have a lot to learn

bill
_._,_