Elad CPU Usage

George Stein - NJ3H

Greetings,

I am using an Elad S2 on a Win 8.1 quad core 16 GB computer.

I am using the native Elad software and also SDR Console (SDRC)  (not at the same time, of course). Also I am using the 3.072 MHz bandwidth.

What I am finding is that CPU usage under SDRC is now running 35% CPU usage.  With the Elad native software, the CPU usage is about 11%.

I also tried with my Perseus.  Native Perseus software is 12% and with SDRC is 12% as well.

Up to a few weeks ago, The Elad with SDRC would start out at about 30% and then perhaps a half hour later, would be at 15%. But this no longer happens.  In fact it is running much higher than the 30 %.

Has anyone experienced such a high CPU usage with the Elad and SDRC combination?

Any suggestions to lower the CPU usage using the Elad would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
George, NJ3H
Redmond, Oregon USA