From: Ron Liekens
Sent: zaterdag 27 juni 2020 11:57
To: EladSDR@groups.io
Subject: Re: [EladSDR] FDM-S3 availbility

Willy, I agree to some point. I have waited for 3 years to buy this receiver and heard rumours of some technical difficulties and hoped they could be resolved in a reasonable time.
This said, I'm very pleased with my FDM-S2 over many years and I understand that Elad will not sell a product that could give us problems in the future.

Indeed communication is what we need and it will directly influence potential customers with their choice. This gives the impression that the after-sales service could be mediocre, which we know that it is good.

I written an e-mail to Franco with the hope that things will be clear soon.

I see no direct competion for the FDM-S3. I have a number of SDR's that share some functionality, but not all that the FDM-S3 is offering. Off coarse I can be wrong ;-)

Best 73'
Ron

Avast logo