Re: FDM-DUO overload issues

Neil Smith G4DBN

The DL4YHF version.  Sadly, my HP signal generator has a blown output stage, so I can't do any really meaningful tests sorry.  If I can find a crystal osc I'll give it a try, but everything I have it on 10MHz or 100MHz and I have three 42U racks full of things with 10MHz refs, so not at all ideal for testing anything.

Neil

On 29/05/2020 13:47, Steve Knell wrote:
Hi Neil - 'Spectrum Lab' - is that part of SW2 or is it this: https://www.qsl.net/dl4yhf/spectra1.html ?
Hi Clint - It looks like you were able to reproduce these artefacts, on CW mode, with a stable test signal - is that correct?

I would really like to find a fix for this.  It could save me a lot of money if I persevere with the Elad and don't end up buying a new radio..!