From: EladSDR@groups.io [mailto:EladSDR@groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve Knell
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 2:01 PM
To: EladSDR@groups.io
Subject: Re: [EladSDR] FDM-DUO overload issues

Very interesting Clint.  I suspect my problem is due to the cumulative effect of all signals across all the shortwave bands resulting in overload and general breakthrough issues.  When I experienced the breakthrough on 20M I switched to a coax fed half-wave vertical and the breakthrough disappeared.  So I think that using an open wire fed doublet isn't helping the situation.  I can sort of live with it but it would be nice to find a solution without replacing the radio.  Enabling the attenuator helps most of the time, but not always.