DUO up/down band change

Bob G3PJT

Hi
As an HF CW op (mainly) one thing I miss is band up/down switch/buttons. Using the EXTIO-232 I hashed one up using an Arduino Due I had spare. Now I have up/down band buttons with built in band /mode memory. Using a rotary encoder and another bit of code I can also now vary the internal CW keyer speed 'on the fly' so to speak. I guess it could easily be extended to other functions except that one limitation is that the EXTIO-232 doesn't offer full access to the CAT command set.

73 Bob G3PJT

P.S. Using the EXT/IO or CAT USB directly looks a bit challenging for my limited software skills judging by comments I read earlier on this reflector.