Re: FDM S2 distortion problem with Acer Laptop #fdm-s2

mike bayard

Make sure no boost setting are turned on in the advanced area of the pc

On Fri, May 15, 2020 at 6:03 PM, nogell@...
<nogell@...> wrote:
Hello! Running the FDM S2 with an Acer laptop. I am experiencing distortion during a few seconds once every minute. Not audible if I activate the "set" menu but then it`s not possible to change the tuned frequency. Only using it in the FM band and in WBFM-mode. The distortion seems to be absent on the files that have been recorded on the laptop`s hard drive. All sound drivers are the latest. Running the ELAD-version 1.043. Really need help with this problem.