From: EladSDR@groups.io <EladSDR@groups.io> on behalf of Paul Jones via groups.io <support=elad-usa.com@groups.io>
Sent: April 22, 2020 7:50 PM
To: EladSDR@groups.io
Subject: Re: [EladSDR] DRM #fdm-sw2

✉ External message: Use caution.
We ae looking at incorporating the latest DRM codecs into SW2, but we have to work with Fraunhofer to get the right codecs, it’s not a simple plug and play unfortunately
And at the moment over here is the USA, DRM is still hardly used, only Radio Marti is only “testing” at the moment, and that’s about it.

Have a Radiolutionary Day!
Paul
--
Paul Jones - Elad USA Sales & Technical Support (USA)
[cid:image002.jpg@01D618D6.DB926240]