list at http://kiwisdr.com/public/

Since sdr.hu went "ham only" it's not so up-to-date.

Cheers, Chris

On 2020-04-23 15:57, Ted Pater wrote:
Hi Chris,
I was listening to a couple of the DRM stations without buying the Kiwi radio.
I logged to the https://sdr.hu website hosting the kiwi sdr radios and got a good reception from Radio Kuwait on 15110kHz , Radio France on 3965kHz and Radio Romania in german. There are many Chinese and Indian stations but I did not found any local Kiwi ham radio server to connect.
73,
Ted VE7VIB
--
Chris Mackerell, Sandy Bay-Marahau Road, Marahau
RD 2, Motueka 7197, New Zealand chris@owdjim.gen.nz