Chris Mackerell

DRM is only available on VRX1, the first Elad FDM-SW2 channel.

If you are listening to a DRM signal with multiple audio
services I'm not sure what happens. I think you can switch
between them (no such signals receivable in NZ at the moment
for me to check). You can record the whole DRM signal as an IQ
recording and play it back multiple times though.

Cheers, Chris

On 2020-04-22 02:04, Zacharias Liangas via groups.io wrote:
Because i see that not all my questions are replied , it is better for me to as each of it separately
DRM mode transmission can support up to 4 channels
Can FDM listen to all these four separately or together ?
_._,_._,_
--
Chris Mackerell, Sandy Bay-Marahau Road, Marahau
RD 2, Motueka 7197, New Zealand chris@owdjim.gen.nz