From: EladSDR@groups.io <EladSDR@groups.io> on behalf of Guido Schotmans via groups.io <guidoschotmans=skynet.be@groups.io>
Sent: April 21, 2020 1:27 PM
To: EladSDR@groups.io
Subject: Re: [EladSDR] DRM decoder on FDM program

✉ External message: Use caution.
I don’t know if it is possible to decode all 4 channels simultaneously. I don’t think it is.

What might be possible is to open more than one Vrx and let them tune to the same DRM signal. It is in that situation probably possible to feed the audio from different channels to different virtual audio cables. I didn’t test this however.

73,

Guido.