Regards,
George, NJ3H
Redmond, Oregon USA

On Tuesday, April 21, 2020, 8:57:46 AM PDT, Bill Nollman <billct97@...> wrote:

Hi George;

I can take no credit nor do I know as my friend did the screen capture and highlighting (the yellow zoom). I just copied the image from the DXpedition webpage - https://www.bamlog.com/2017pedx.htm

I often use Windows Snipping Tool with very good results for my screen captures or CTRL+ALT+PrtScr followed by Paste (CTRL+V).

Bill

From: EladSDR@groups.io <EladSDR@groups.io> On Behalf Of George Stein - NJ3H via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2020 11:30 AM
To: EladSDR@groups.io
Subject: Re: [EladSDR] DRM decoder on FDM program

Hi Bill,

Hope you all are well. What software did you use for your picture? Great pop-out of the DRM window.

Regards,

George, NJ3H

Redmond, Oregon USA

On Tuesday, April 21, 2020, 7:55:17 AM PDT, Bill Nollman <billct97@...> wrote:

I don’t know if this helps or not but once I received DRM for a DXer who couldn’t get it with another SDR. The screen shot is below.

Maybe the 4 rectangles at the bottom of the DRM pop up indicate 4 possible audio channels? I do not know.

Please re-send your other questions in separate emails. I’d guess email overload is a problem lately for most people who don’t read past the first line or two.

Bill