Re: SDR Consol 3.0.22 now available for Elad FDM Duo #fdm-duo #eladduo

Kjell-Goran SM4GRP

Hello Mike
You can of course use SDRC for receive and handle transmit settings manually via the DUO frontpanel/menue. What you miss using SDRC is the macro buttons, which I value very much. The possibility to customize the DUO for you own needs via the macros is really great. I think the DUO is a fantastic radio, I have had mine for 5 years now and I love it. I would appreciate it even more if I could use both ELAD's own software SW2 or SDRC. Whichever I prefer from day to day. That would make me value the DUO even more. Hopefully this will happen in the near future. I wouldn't stop using SW2 but would appreciate the possibility to also use SDRC.

73 de Kjell-Goran / SM4GRP