Re: BM800 Microphone

mike bayard

I was with a oem phantom power supply . It sounded great but was intermittent  using the 3.5 mm computer input you can swap the oem power supply out for the powered beringer  power supply that takes the xlr input and converts  it to a usb this takes care of the intermittent  issue but some users end up with a squelch crash  when they key up depending on the c.v sound card.
I just went to walmart and got the 25.00 usb mic and did not look back  works 100%ans stable  73 n8obu

On Sat, Apr 4, 2020 at 2:40 AM, Mark Stewart
<spooter12@...> wrote:
Anyone using the BM800 Mic?